Friday 6 January 2012

A little light reading

As a make-up artist I find that I draw inspiration from anywhere and everywhere.  If I had an endless supply of cash, fabulous books would be my drug.  Here are some I own and one in particular I dream of owning. 


 Vivienne Westwood - Opus / Alexander McQueen - Savage Beauty


Chanel - Collections and Creations / Vogue Living - Houses Gardens People


Basquiat / Carine Roifeld - Irreverent

They are works of art in their own right and look gorgeous stacked on a coffee table, packed full of potential for new ideas.

Do you have any books that you instantly turn to when in need of inspiration? 

I hope you all have a creative weekend.


1 comment:

  1. I love myself a good coffee table book. I'm pretty glad to call that particular Chanel book my own!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete