Monday 9 July 2012

Y yeS L

This is a definite, 'why did this take so long' moment.  Finally Yves Saint Laurent have applied the incredible light reflecting properties of the make-up powerhouse Touche Eclat and created - Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation.  Yay!

(image via)

With a fantastic launch range of twenty two different shades most people will find a tone suitable for their completion.

(image via)

Not everyone is as keen on the original Touche Eclat as I am, however I always have the full range in my kit as I love the result it achieves.  So, I am really excited to add this new foundation to my kit and see how it works on camera.  I'm sensing a competitor for the Chanel Vitalumiere range (and it's around £4.00 cheaper!).
(image via)

Have you tried this yet?  Let me know what you think!


3 comments:

  1. I have been using the chanel lumiere for quite a long time, and this new ysl one seems sooo enticing! looks so beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried, but looks great!

    Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I can follow you back if you want ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try this!

    Lau

    http://fallinlove.com.ar/?lang=en

    ReplyDelete