1) Carnaby Street - London in it's heyday during fabulous swinging sixties. (image source unknown)
2) Grey but definitely not gloomy interior inspiration from Elle decoration. I love the dark ceiling.
3) Killer heels from the intimidatingly talented Alexander Wang £485.00 ($770.00) from here.
4) Bargain brilliant nail polish in Grey, only £2.99 ($4.75) from Barry M. These polishes are superb.
5) This mascara will give you lashes for days! one of my 'go to' products in my kit, Diorshow New look £23.00 ($38.00)
6) Foil printed jumper, shiny enough to brighten up even the greyest day (you'd hope!), £45.00 from Miss Selfridge
7) Bobbi Brown always makes the most wearable palettes and this one is no exception. Smoking.
8) Dark and Moody towels from Anthropologie £6.00 ($9.50) - £28.00 ($45.00)
9) These have been around for a while but I will never get over how gorgeous they are, A Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde,
cover illustration by Coralie Bickford-Smith, available here, Suitably sombre for a currently very grey London Town!