Thursday 29 December 2011

Recycled Glitter

(image via)

New Years Eve is almost here and before thoughts turn to 2012 it is time to see 2011 out in style.  I am nail obsessed and always make sure I am sporting a fresh (always red) manicure.  This year I fancy something a little more sparkly.


Never being one to stray from my red tradition, I am currently wearing Fire by Dolce & Gabbana.  Who, might I add make the most amazing nail varnish I have tried in a long time.  I decided to cut a little piece of tinsel from my Christmas tree and arrange the silver strips over my wet nails in a really haphazard way (vertically from cuticle to tip) and then top coat.   The effect? super fun, very shiny, completely in keeping with the season, totally impossible to photograph and free! Recycling at its best.

Do you have any sparkly additions planned for your New Years Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment