Thursday 26 April 2012

French Fancies

Embryolisse is a pharmaceutical skincare company hailing from Paris that has been an expert in it's field for more than 60 years. Their products are a massive hit with skincare devotee's and Make-Up Artists alike.  I find when I'm working long hours my skin really dries out.  At home I always keep my very favourite skin care products to hand, but I also always have some rotating new ones that I am in the process of trying out.  Embryolisse - Filaderme Emulsion is one of those products.

It is a brilliant moisturiser that really packs a punch.  My skin has been crying out for a product that is light but incredibly hydrating and this really ticks both of those boxes.  

In the translated direction sheet that is packed into the box I found a section filled with little skincare tips.  They are so typically French and such good advice that I think we could all do with incorporating them into our skincare routines.  Here are just a couple...
  • Don't let water dry on your skin, It will dehydrate it.
  • Don't rub your skin dry, pat it gently with a towel.
  • Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and excessive quantities of tobacco and alcohol.
  • Eat a balanced diet keeping fats. sugar and salt to a minimum.

If you discover Embryolisse on your travels pick up some of their products and let me know what you think of them.

3 comments:

  1. love these tips, never knew the one about water drying on your face..good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips, thanks!

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips! I follow them already! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete