Monday 5 March 2012

Hard as Nails...

At the moment my nails are a mess,  the weather in London and subsequent lack of vitamin D is really messing with my nail mojo man.  This is the O.P.I nail strengthener that I should have started using about a week ago before they all started breaking off.  Better late than never I guess.


You build up the product by applying one coat daily for a week and then removing and starting again. It is the only thing I have ever found that has genuinely given my nails the strengh to grow strong and long and healthy (although many other products that I have tried claim to do this but actually do nothing, this means you Miss Sally Hansen! yeah thats right i'm naming and shaming on this one).  It is quite expensive in retailers, probably £18.00 ($28.55) however I have always got it half that price on Ebay.  So, if your nails are a total disaster right now and you are willing them to grow so you can get stuck into all the awsome DIY manicures that are so hot right now then I would definitely try this as it provides impressive results.

1 comment:

  1. Mine are a mess, brittle and very short. They split the same time as they grow if that makes sense. I'm taking vitamins drinking water.
    I'm using a Sally Hansen version of the opi your using. But now and again i take it off cos i'm craving nail varnish.

    ReplyDelete