Monday 19 March 2012

Fuchsia Lips

Barely there make-up and really bright lips is a look that I love.  It makes you feel polished and together but it only takes a couple of minutes to achieve.  It's the perfect way to bring the Spring into your life.

(Jil Sander S/S11)

 This is the one I like as I find it suits my skin tone the best.  L'Oreal colour riche - Intense - Fuchsia 288 £8.19 ($13.00).  I always apply my super bright lipsticks with a brush just to get the perfect finish.  It doesn't look good if the colour is running into your face or spread across your teeth!  This brush from Bobbi Brown is the best for the job and it's retractable too.


Another incredible MAC collaboration, this time with Fashion Photographer Chen Man from Beijing, has resulted in this gorgeous little lip duo, the one on the right being my favourite, it's called Love and Water and I will be utterly amazed if you can get hold of it!

(image via)
Finally how perfect is this drug store version from Boot's own cosmetics line No7, It is called vital brights - Blossoming Pink and is only £10.00 ($16.00).  I love it when you can get a runway look from a high street brand.

(image via)

Do you have a favourite bright you love to wear on your lips?


3 comments:

  1. Ooo! I love this! My absolute favorite bright pink is Countessa Fluorescent by Lime Crime. SO beautiful!
    xo, Tori
    http://daisiesandpixiedust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, this is an awesome look, one too difficult for me though, that colour would look awful on me. I find it works better with pale skin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love your blog!! follow each other??

    lachambrefiore.blogspot.com

    kisskiss from italy
    Fiore

    ReplyDelete