Monday 7 November 2011

The Dream Drive

I'm sorry I haven't been around here nearly as often as I would like recently but in my defence the last month has been a dream.  Five thousand one hundred and fifty one miles and eleven states of adventure. 

 I know I promised whilst on my journey that my return post would be about the fantastic skincare products I discovered in the USA (and I really struck gold!).  However, I figured I would share the journey first and then talk perfect complexions.   

The trip started in Savannah, Georgia and ended in Los Angeles, California, With everything from Tennessee to Texas in between.






























Do you recognise these wonderful places? Are any of them your home town? Have you ever done a road trip? Are you planning one?  I am now obsessed with the travel plans of others so spill the beans...

I'm so happy to be back here with you guys, up next the skincare gem...I promise!

6 comments:

  1. hi claire ~ that skyride is in santa cruz right? and those sea otters are in S.F.? i'm originally from the bay area!! these are such AWESOME photos!!!
    xx ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristina,

    Yes you are right, the skyride in beautiful Santa cruz, and the awesome sea otters in your home town (lucky you!) Its easy to take good shots in such amazing scenery!

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photo's are incredible. i am now longing for a road trip! Unfortunately i don't have any road trips planned for this year. I am going to Europe again in Jan so hoping to travel through Paris then

    great post

    http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are incredible, what kind of camera do you use? I visited Savannah and I loved it - I have also been to the Grand Canyon - and now I live in LA!

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill,
    Thanks for the compliment! I use a Nikon D5000 and I adore it. I'm so glad you loved Savannah too, It is glorious isn't it?!

    C x

    ReplyDelete